Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Pearl my dishlex Dx 103 won't start JA: I'll do all I

Customer Question

Hi pearl my dishlex Dx 103 won't start
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The light is on and when you push in the start button it does not start I have tried turning it off at the wall
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If it is programming fine and the lights are on, it is likely that the door switch is at fault. Does the door close easily and latch securely?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello yes the door seèms to latch properly and close
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
The screws from around the inner door will need to come off to allow the panels to separate to access the door switch for testing. Do you have a multimeter to test the door switch with?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No I don't have a multimeter
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
I would replace the door switch.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I see I have been charged $37 by you today can you let me know why? I would like the money put back
Into my account.Julie