Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Pearl my Blanco 209 dishwasher isn't draining I don't

Customer Question

Hi pearl my Blanco 209 dishwasher isn't draining I don't think it the pump do we need to remove the green fan like thing
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It would be much easier if I send u a photo I can't send one through this message board
JA: Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Can i have ur email address so I can send it through
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Is the pump running?
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the answer or did you just forget to rate the answer?