AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

Evolution 904 Older model . Dor sprung off whenb moving

Customer Question

Hi Evolution 904 Older model . Dor sprung off whenb moving oven. Can not see how to reinstall. Can you help ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Right hand hinge still attached. It is different to the Left hand hinge by appearance.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Can you let me have a picture of the door and its hinges and I'll tell you how to do it - Ian
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
This link shows you how one type works -- http://www.stoveconnection.com.au/smeg/ovendoor.jpg -- if its not this one come back to me with the pictures, if it is this one kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Thank You for using JA and have a nice day - Ian