Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

F&P dryer. Tech replaced capacitor because drum

Customer Question

***** *****. F&P dryer. Tech replaced capacitor because drum slow starting. Now has error when starting. Motor starts then stops. Error peeping. Two LED on in the drying part of display
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's everything
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. What model is it and is it a top loader or front loader?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi. It is a front loader aerosense dryer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Model DE45F56E
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi. Anyone there. I have someone coming today to change it saying unrepairable. Need to know opinion ASAP
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry for the delay, That is a control issue for the motor, the part is very expensive and I am not seeing it available the tech coming out sounds right. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!