Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: My

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: My parents have westinghouse LT955s and it only spins in on direction
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: So when its in wash mode, it only goes in direction as opposed to spinning 1 way then the other.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Whitegoods Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: i think that the only problem, everything else seems ok
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: This is a defective main control board assembly, that would happen a lot on that unit. They go bad for many reasons and fail for the one direction spin. Here is a link to the part you need to fix it. CLICK HERE All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!