Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Where does the wiring connect to on a blanco dwf5x

Customer Question

where does the wiring connect to on a blanco dwf5x display card
thankyou
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Can you upload a picture of what you are seeing?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hi
I cannot upload pictures sorry I'm not sure how to, but I hope description helps, I have a blanco dishwasher dwf5x the timer was not counting down or water coming through but there is buzzing/humming my dad took display card out and put a new one in it is doing the same thing still no water coming through but it sounds like the first cycle that drains water is getting stuck we have checked the filters
thankyou
Have you checked if there is water in the flood basin under the unit?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry where would the flood basin be? do you mean flood basin inside the actual dishwasher where I stack dishes where the filter also goes yes there is some water in there its about half full still is it meant to drain completely every cycle? or is there something underneath the unit if I lift it up.
Thankyou
There is a flood basin where the motor and fill valve is under the unit see if there is water in there.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do I take back and side panels of or is there a bottom panel that I can get straight to it
Thankyou
There should be a bottom panel to remove it is easier sliding it out though