AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

I have a whirlpool front loader WFS1273BW and the pump needs

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool front loader WFS1273BW and the pump needs to be cleaned . Where is it ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: the light that says to clean the pump is on and the machine will not pump out
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Copy and paste this link into your browser - http://spares.bigwarehouse.com.au/images/files/41415_1fada2acc4ad0721ffd21f124b492444.pdf the pump is item 4300 on the second page down and is located behind the front kickstrip. If you cant see it, slightly tip the appliance back and follow the grey drain hose which connects to one side of it. It looks like the first part down on this page - http://spares.bigwarehouse.com.au/index.php?cPath=64716_64763_80881 Unless it is jammed you should be able to unscrew the filter housing off and clear the debris.