Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My name is ***** *****. I have a dishlex DX301 which comes

Customer Question

HI my name is ***** *****. I have a dishlex DX301 which comes up with the i20 code. The pump is nOT blocked as it pumps out. It seems to come up after the machine empties and teh pump does not stop. Some times it can be rectified by tipping 1 litre of water into the machine which seems to reset it. I am assumin that it is a level switch not malking and telling the pump to stop. Am I on the right track??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think I've covered it all.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: Yes you are on the right track the tube and port for the pressure switch gets all gummed up with food causing that issue. Take it aprt and clean it all out and you should be good to go! All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!