John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have an oven that will not turn the element off it only goes

Customer Question

I have an oven that will not turn the element off it only goes off when the timer is turned to off even with the mode dial off it still stays hot
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have had an Electrican changed the element as it was not heating now the fan has stopped working aswell
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Will you please send me the brand name and model number, so I can look for the necessary technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
I apologize for the delay. My ISP was down, until just now. I'll continue, and I'll get back to you.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
The oven control thermostat has failed, with the internal switch fused. The part number is ***** and its price is $135.65. You can buy it at the expert rating system, located at the top of your screen, please choose the star that tells me how well I did in my effort to help you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Do you need more help, before your request times out?