Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

The lower seal in our Dishlex dishwasher has come off JA:

Customer Question

The lower seal in our Dishlex dishwasher has come off
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We don't know how to put it back. It is not damaged. The lower basket was hard to get back in and in the process of putting the basket back, the door seal came off.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Whitegoods Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Do you need a model number? And if so, where do I look? The house has been recently sold to us and I don't have the manual.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The seal has a plastic lip that just slips over the inner door panel edge. Some have retaining screws but if it came off with moving the rack, it should just slip back on.