AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

Have LG WD14030D - did a deep tub clean cycle today and I have

Customer Question

Have LG WD14030D - did a deep tub clean cycle today and I have code AE water leak - no obvious site
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: As I said, I had an empty tub, put it on a deep water clean cycle that you are supposed to do every so often and the Error code came up after about 30 mins
JA: Anything else I can tell the Whitegoods Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I clean all the relevant traps, no water on floor under unit
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! To confirm, you see no water leak in the machine at all if you remove the rear cover for inspection?