Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

No power- have power at plug and on wires from the plug in

Customer Question

No power- have power at plug and on wires from the plug in the bottom of the DD24SCTX7 unit. Am looking for a wiring diagram and a possible fuse location
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Have power to the board
JA: Anything else I can tell the Whitegoods Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No- thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The service manual with the wiring diagram is below. CLICK HERE
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.