AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

I have a fisher paykel 5.5kg and want to do a clean and have

Customer Question

I have a fisher paykel 5.5kg and want to do a clean and have set it on a hot cycle but it has filled up with cold water
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to do a clean of the machine with white vinegar and baking soda on a hot cycle but it's only filling with cold
JA: Anything else I can tell the Whitegoods Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: not sure what else I could tell you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Does it ever fill up with hot water?