Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I have a Whirlpool DWH B80. The other day it seemed to

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Whirlpool DWH B80. The other day it seemed to be leaking, so I switched off the water and power for a while. Now I have retried it, just using the shower cycle. It seemed to work ok and didn't leak, but when I opened it there was some foam at the bottom. So I ran it again on the shower cycle, let it complete, and when I opened it there was even more foam on the bottom. Is something blocked?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Whitegoods Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! There must have been some wrong detergent used to cause the excessive foaming. Pour a small amount of vegetable oil (about 120 mL) into the tub and run a full cycle (no dishes) and it should rinse out and restore operation.