AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

My Samsung diamond drum 7.5kg washing mashing won't go onto

Customer Question

Hi my Samsung diamond drum 7.5kg washing mashing won't go onto the rinse cycle after completing the wash cycle how can I fix that?
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Samsung diamond drum 7 . Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Ok so once I'v loaded the cloths and placed detergent in tray I program the mashing to super clean adjust water level to correct amount put on cold water supply and press start the mashing then indicates that it will take 1h and 10min to complete the full cycle it will complete the wash but won't pump out the water for the rince cycle
JA: Anything else I can tell the Whitegoods Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If it is not pumping out the wash water, then the pump is likely plugged. Do you hear the pump trying to pump it out?