Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

I want to get a manual Westinghouse Virtuso 792 as there

Customer Question

I want to get a manual for a Westinghouse Virtuso 792 as there is one in the house I'm in & I have no idea how to use it
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. Here is a link to the manual I have uploaded it to my google drive for youclick here to download/open manual We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.