Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My simpson ezi set 9.5kg washing maching keeps flashing E20,

Customer Question

My simpson ezi set 9.5kg washing maching keeps flashing E20, what does this mean?
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Simpson. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I put a load as normal and press start and just a few minutes it stops and blink E20 and even if i pause and press start again, the washing machine isnt doing anything.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Whitegoods Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: That means the unit is not draining. That could be a bad pump blocked pump or blocked drain line in the unit. You should check everything and if you have a filter to check for the pump check that too for blockages. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!