Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have an Asko D3122 Dishwasher and the pump will not turn

Customer Question

I have an Asko D3122 Dishwasher and the pump will not turn off only if I turn it off at the wall. Can I reset the pump
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The pump works as I put water in and it Pumps it out of the hose attached to the sink. The pump does not turn off
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: That means the flood system has been activated. If water has leaked out of the unit into the flood basin below the drain pump will just run all the time. You need to pull the unit out from the cabinet and dry out the flood basin under it and then try it out. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!