Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Fisher and Paykel front loader washing machine

Customer Question

***** *****. Fisher and Paykel front loader washing machine wh60f60w1. Turnwd power on, electrical smell, water started to fill without pressing start and no display. Looked inside and part of PCB had burnt out, large bug stuck behind. Replaced PCB, now all leds lit up and display comes up as 77:77. Nothing else happens.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What other details would you like?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Are you sure you have the right PCB and secondly are you sure the water valves are not burned out and the original cause of the failure? The 77:77 would typically indicate bad water valves on the unit I would replace them as well. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!