AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

I have a dishlex DX302 with i30 ERROR CODE.

Customer Question

Hi, i have a dishlex DX302 with i30 ERROR CODE.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The unit is built in and proving very difficult to remove from the bench. I can access it quite ok from the front bottom. No leaks can be seen. Pump runs continuously and beeps whilst flashing i30 code. Does it need to be tilted to dry the float switch? If so i will try and extract it from the cupbopard, but can i access / remove the float switch whilst its in situ?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
You will need to access the float switch - firstly as you have mentioned I would shine a torch into the front area and check that further back there is no water. If you find some, its a case of (with the power off) pushing an old towel into the front and mopping up the water. Once this is done the flood protection device should reset itself.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
As i said, no leaks detected, therefore, no water or any moisture is present anywhere. How do i access the float switch "can i access / remove the float switch whilst its in situ?" How do i identify it?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Seems my message to you disappeared into the ether - can you give me an email address and I'll send you a diagram.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my email address is***@******.***.
Looking forward to the diagram so i can locate the float switch.Thanks in advance.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still no reply from you supplying the diagram. Email is***@******.***