AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

My machine has just told me it has a waterproof fault. I see

Customer Question

My machine has just told me it has a waterproof fault. I see that the sight tells me to call a service man. Is this the first thing I should do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** just on the second was of the day and on the automatic setting when it stopped. It came up with the problem.It is a Miele front loader W3725 H/comb,6.5kg 1300rpm and is 6 years old.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Water has leaked into the base of the machine, under the tub. Will the door open? If so, can you stretch the rubber boot around the door and tub and see if there is a hole anywhere in it?