Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Pearl, my name is ***** ***** Westinghouse dishwasher WSF6605XR

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my name is ***** ***** Westinghouse dishwasher WSF6605XR is on the ECO program is stopping and then the ECO and the time left is flashing.. I have hit the program and it will run for say another 15 minutes and then do the same thing. I am down to 1m of time left.. I have turned it off on the wall but when turning back on it is remembering the program and goes back to stopping and both the program and the time flashing.. Help
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Pearl. Anything else I can tell the Whitegoods Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello I am Appliance Guru,Shut the power off to the unit for a full minute and turn it back on that should restart it. See if it still gives you a problem and let me know.All I ask is please use the star rating link at the top of your page
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did that and also pulled the plug out and when I switched it back on the same program was flashing?
Is it just flashing ECO