John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Mw511 fisher and paykel washing machine will not work at all

Customer Question

Mw511 fisher and paykel washing machine will not work at all . When I turn the main power on at the wall it beeps with the code error 49... if I press start the lid lock light appears... but the doesn't lock
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Whitegoods Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.
I need the product code numbers (6 or 7 digits) in order to find the necessary technical information I need to assist you with your problem, please. The code is on the i.d. label with the model number on it. Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Product no. 93148
Serial no. Min50b374
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Is there someone whi can help me???
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.
OK. Thank you. I will find the information I need to assist you, and I'll get back to you.
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.
Before we consider replacing any parts, please inspect the water supply hoses for kinks or twists. Remove the hose connectors at the faucets, and inspect the filter screens located inside the connectors. Clean the screens as needed, and reconnect the hoses.Before starting the inspection, remove the power by unplugging the power cord. Please let me know if you need more help.If you're satisfied with my answer, please click the ACCEPT box. This is how I get paid for my efforts on your behalf. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.
Do you need any more help, before your request times out?If you are satisfied with my answer, please use the expert's rating scale to let me know how I did. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.