Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

And my issue is regarding a simpson sirrocco 555

Customer Question

***** ***** and my issue is regarding a simpson sirrocco 555 dryer, we bought it second hand and it keeps cutting out, getting very hot and we have to push the red restart button. we don't have an instruction manual with it either, thanks.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Basically we put clothes in the dryer turn it on and it goes for a few minutes and then cuts off and is very hot resulting in us having to press the restart button. Thanks.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The heat build up is the result of poor air flow. The machine will need to be disassembled to be cleaned and serviced. If it is getting hot enough to shut down, I would not delay as this could be dangerous.