Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I purchased a Hotpoint a/c Mod. No. MSB-21HRS I am unable to

Customer Question

I purchased a Hotpoint a/c Mod. No. MSB-21HRS I am unable to start the unit, have carried out all instructions as per the manual, when IPush the on/ off the signal does not get through to the unit I am assuming that the remote control unit needs to be replaced. The unit type is R11HG/E can you advise me what I can do or where I can buy a new remote control unit. Note the unit was purchased & installed on 28092004. Your help would be appreciated. Yours sincerely. Vic Prevett
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! A universal remote that can be programmed to your model is available below. CLICK HERE