AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

Pearl. Is it possible to obtain a service manual

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. Is it possible to obtain a service manual for a westinghouse dishwasher WDF901?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The unit's functions appear to be all working except that it is out of sequence and not progressing
JA: Anything else I can tell the Whitegoods Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I found a hose disconnected underneath but need info to know where to re-connect
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: Hi Pearl
JA: How can we help?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi JA / Pearl
I have somehow had to pay $42, not $5 as indicated?What I am looking for is a schematic and or line diagram for a Westinghouse dishwasher WDF901 so I can trouble shoot and also reconnect a hose underneath to the correct place. it appears it may not have been well connected and has come off but it is not clear exactly where to re-coonect.It appears close to both a pressure switch and/or a spigot leading back to the wet/tray...Regards, Michael***@******.***
m: 0408 646 629
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Just Answer.
When do you think I will receive some information.
Regards, Michael
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 8 months ago.
All manuals these days from the Electrolux Group (owner of the Westinghouse brand) are online and not readily available to the general public. If however you are able to send me photos of the pipe and what it is connected to I should be able to tell you where it goes - Ian