John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

We have a Whirlpool AWM6100 front loader which gets to

Customer Question

Hi, we have a Whirlpool AWM6100 front loader which gets to the rinse and spin cycle, and then makes some noise and not much happens. I have to turn the power off, and then turn it back on and move the dial to drain before I can open the door. Is there anything we can check, or is it a job for a technician? Only seems to wash on the Cotton 90 cycle now, and then only gets to the rinse and spin cycle and stops again.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Paul
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
It sounds like the drain water is slow to exit the tub. I'll look for the technical information I need, and I'll get back to you. Thank you.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
The timer assembly will need to be replaced. It's part number is(###) ###-#### ***** it's available at Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.