John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

G'day, The damned thing overflows BUT only on "High" wa

Customer Question

G'day, The damned thing overflows BUT only on "High" water level and when on "Rinse" cycle.
JA: OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Whitegoods Technician whenever you like. OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Whitegoods Technician whenever you like. I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: G'day Pearl, I'
JA: OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Whitegoods Technician whenever you like. OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Whitegoods Technician whenever you like. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Sorry -- I keep hitting "Enter". I'm Richard on assignment for my wife Kathy.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Whitegoods Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Will you please send me the brand name and model number, so I can find the technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Do you need more help, before your request times out?