Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Where do I find a circuit diagram Kelvinator

Customer Question

***** *****. Where do I find a circuit diagram for a Kelvinator N500BDL refrigerator? I looked on their website but to no avail.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think it's the thermostat as the fridge seems to be running continuously, but if I can have the circuit diagram for it I will find out for myself.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is my question THAT hard?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Have the "experts" died or gone to lunch?
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If the temperature is very low (freezing food in the fresh food section), then the thermostat would be suspect. If food is not freezing but it is running all the time, then you likely have a sealed system issue, like a low refrigerant level. Is food freezing in the fresh food compartment?