Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

My siemens dishwasher has no power to the control panel but

Customer Question

My siemens dishwasher has no power to the control panel but has power at the plug , is there a reset button or fuse an if so where are they located?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Most Siemens dishwasher do not have a fuse. There may be a wire that has broken in the harness, especially around the wiring cluster where it bends around the tub at the bottom of the door. Do you see any issues with the wiring there? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks Kelly, it is SX56T590AU/18
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. There is no reset button or fuse. Do you have a meter to test the voltage to the main electronic controller?