Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a bosch SMU68M05AU/01 dishwasher and during a wash it

Customer Question

Hi, I have a bosch SMU68M05AU/01 dishwasher and during a wash it made a bang and stopped. there is power at the power point but the display is totally blank. Any suggestion?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If it is totally dead, there has to be an issue with the power supply. I would start by checking the connections to the machine from the home's power supply. It is likely that a wire came loose or burnt there. Let me know what you find.