Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Dishwasher DW60CE - The light of the icons have gone off and

Customer Question

Dishwasher DW60CE - The light of the icons have gone off and the program are very difficult to read - what to do?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the main control will need to be replaced. However, there is a recall involving your model that may explain that behavior as well. The link below shows the recall specifics.

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.