Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Having a problem with the LG dishwasher a person pressed a

Customer Question

Having a problem with the LG dishwasher a person pressed a button not sure what one, any how the LD1415W1 LG DISHWASHER is not responding it appears only to do half the washing and then does not drain the water. Can you assist please we have tried turning the machine off at the power point however t5his hasn't helped. The signal at the end of the washing cycle is DE.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The error OE means that the machine is not draining, which corresponds with the tub full of water. There is either an obstruction in the drain line (usually at the fitting where the drain hose connects to the home's plumbing) or the pump is having issues. I would remove the drain hose and look for obstructions and then access and remove the pump if you find that drain connection clear.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.