AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

We have an Simpson eziset 6kg, it doesn't seem to fill up to

Customer Question

Hi, we have an Simpson eziset 6kg, it doesn't seem to fill up to rinse, just spins and sounds like draining but there is nothing to drain, tried putting it on rinse and spin and spun for first 7 minutes of cycle and then finally filled up, any ideas?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am GURU an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you!

Is there water in the machines flood basin?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What is the flood basin?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I think the rinse issue is because it was on Eco, but this doesn't explain why it spins for 7 minutes when switched to rinse and spin, I read in the manual that it should spin for 2 minutes prior to filling but I stood there and waited and it was 7

Can you remove the rear panel and look inside the unit for any signs of water?