John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Just installed wse7000 freezer alarm keeps going off. Any

Customer Question

Just installed wse7000 freezer alarm keeps going off. Any ideas?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: New fridge turned on today. Seems to run ok then the freezer alarm sounds after about 50 minutes. Seemed ok for the first 3 hours after plugging in.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: Nothing I can think of. Although freezer doesn't seem very cold. Does it take long to reach temp?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

If the fridge was purchased new, it's best not to attempt any repairs on it, as you risk voiding the warranty, which covers any problems with the first year. Better to contact the selling dealer, or the company to report problems. In many cases, company technicians can work through corrections without needing to schedule a service call, but in any event, a problem or problems are noted by the company in files kept for future use. If I can help you further, please get back to me. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.