Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have an L G 7kg intellowasher front loader, WD-8026c.

Customer Question

i have an L G 7kg intellowasher front loader, WD-8026c.
during wash the drum is noisey with the drum out of wack. if i rotate it by hand there is at least a one centimeter wobble on the drum.
i changed the door seal and now you can see the drum movement easier.
i believe the drum is warped, is this possible and what can i do to fix it
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Answer:

The support for the tub is broken. There is a support behind the inner tub that is broken or the bearing is broken and worn out. This is a major repair either way and it is expensive so you may not want to repair it you may want to start looking for a new machine.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU