Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I have a f11 fault originally it happened on the quick wash

Customer Question

I have a f11 fault originally it happened on the quick wash at around the 22min mark now its happening on other washes. I have checked the drainage and it seems that there is no blockages. I did a clean as well
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It comes up with f11 and stops the cycle
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no that I am aware of
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  ApplianceMAN replied 7 months ago.

Hello, Can you give me the model number

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If there are no blockages and the F11 is still coming up, the issue is likely with the connections between the controls.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.