Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My Smeg oven stopped working when cooking a lasagne. The fan

Customer Question

Hi My Smeg oven stopped working when cooking a lasagne. The fan still works, but there is no heat and the digital clock etc does not come on. Can you please let me know what you think it would be. Thank you Saul
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
also as well as the digital clock not working the light isnt coming on. If its the elements then why would the clock and light not work?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you email the response not text
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect there is a wire that has burnt off before the controls at the front, but after the incoming power connection because the fan is running. Are you able to pull the appliance out and remove the access panels for inspection?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?