Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I am renting a property that has an Omega DW501WA

Customer Question

I am renting a property that has an Omega DW501WA dishwasher. There is no instruction manual available.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have turned it on, set the cycle to normal and hit the start button. There is a red light (that looks like a start) that stays on and then there is a series of icons the second left one looks like a 'shower' this is red and beeps. Nothing else happens.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: Our top Whitegoods Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Whitegoods Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Whitegoods Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the issue you are having is due to a fault in the water fill portion of the cycle. Do you hear a light humming or buzzing before the beeps?