Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

My Beko 81641LC does not spin and any wash cycle selected

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: My Beko 81641LC does not spin and any wash cycle selected finished in 5 mins..
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: u there?
JA: Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: its 15 months old
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect there is either a problem with the drainage or the main electronic control. When it finishes at 5 minutes, is the control off or what exactly ids it doing? Is there water left standing in the tub?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is not a drainage problem. No water standing in the tub. I think the issue is spin. It does not spin as I mentioned earlier.