Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have the same problem the temp lights just keep flasing

Customer Question

I have the same problem the temp lights just keep flasing and the machine won't switch on. Asper preevioous clients this has been an intermiitant problem for some time and in that past has righted itself by switching the machine off and starting up a couple of minutes later. Can you please advise where I might be able to source a new switch?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: No that's it. We live in Melbourne and as Easter is coming up I need to expedite as soon as possible.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

What is the make and model on the unit?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Simpson ezi set 750
model:22S750
Serial number:41180429

If you are looking for a switch for the unit just go to this link to buy one.

CLICK HERE

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU