Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My Electrolux in wall oven when on any 'fan' type cooking

Customer Question

My Electrolux in wall oven when on any 'fan' type cooking makes a loud noise. The fan blades hit the element support bracket which seems to slip down. I undo the back and push it up but only ever lasts a couple of weeks and it does it aagin. I will be renting this house and don't want this ongoing problem
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect that the brackets may be slipping from a loosening screw, usually caused by the heat. Replacing the screws with a high grade bolt and nut with a lock washer will probably keep the brackets more stable and prevent them from slipping down over time.

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.