Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My whirlpool dishwasher ADG 7554 ... Is flashing 4 light ..

Customer Question

Hi there ... My whirlpool dishwasher ADG 7554 ... Is flashing 4 green light .. I've cleaned the pressure gauge .. Still flashing and beeping .. I presume I'll need to replace the pressure gauge .. Is that an easy thing to do ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No that's it ... Doesn't finish cycle continuously beeps .. 4 green flashes ... It's draining .. So I cleaned the pressure gauge .. Still beeping and flashing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Is the wash motor working?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
At the moment all that is happening is the pump trying to pump out water that isn't there ... I've reset it several times .. Still the same .. Pump noise , beeping and 4 green flashes

That means the unit thinks there is a flood under it. Can you check the flood basin under the unit for water?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I thought that was just 2 green flashes .... No I don't think I can as the kick board has been sealed to the floor by the tiler 😏

If the drain pump is only running constantly you need to check the flood basin on the unit. There is not much else you can do until checking that.