John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

What is a pump harness? fisher paykel diagnostic code

Customer Question

what is a pump harness?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: fisher paykel diagnostic code 00100101
JA: Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Have drained h20 and washer on front face already. exposing diverter valve
JA: Our top Whitegoods Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Whitegoods Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Whitegoods Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number, so I can look for the technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

A pump harness it a group of wires the powers and/or controls a pump. Harness refers, also to any group, usually wrapped or strapped, such as a automotive harness.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.