Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Have a miele W1712 washing machine flashing technical fault

Customer Question

Have a miele W1712 washing machine flashing technical fault F63, Any advice would be appreciated
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The F63 error indicates there is an issue with the water path, the way the water is directed through the dispenser. Do you hear a clicking/ratcheting type noise from the area of the dispenser? If so, the dispenser motor will likely need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks Kelly. I have run through a cycle again and all was OK.
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

That is great news!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!