Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a F13 display on my dishwasher, Well I went to do a

Customer Question

Hi I have a F13 display on my dishwasher
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Well I went to do a normal routine wash, just got home it has washed and F13 is displayed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Depending on the model, the F13 error can mean a fault in the heater circuit, a drain problem or other issues. Is there water that has not drained from the tub?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?