Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My miele induction stovetop is locked and I want to know how

Customer Question

My miele induction stovetop is locked and I want to know how to unlock it, please.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

press and hold the lock control indicator button until the indicator light goes out, if that model does not have that control button (looks like a lock) let me know and give me your model number thanks. In the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate or vote (whatever it may be called at the top of your screen) my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.