Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My Electrolux is showing error code E90, I see it is leaking

Customer Question

My Electrolux is showing error code E90
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I see it is leaking a bit of water but I out a load in and it won't do anything all the controls flash and error code E90
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: It is an Electrolux Eco valve 7kg Ewf1087 Machine
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

That is a main control board failure. You need to swap out the main control in the console to fix that common error on the unit. You should be able to order the main board form a local supplier in your area. It is the one in the console with the WHITE plastic casing.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU