AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

My washing machine continuously beeps and tells me that the

Customer Question

Hi. My washing machine continuously beeps and tells me that the load is out of balance no matter how small or big is the load
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Every cycle no matter how big or small during the cycle the machine stops and beeps saying " Help. My load is out of balance". We move the clothing around press the resume button but it dose the same again. Yesterday it took a full day to do 2 loads
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: We have ordered n replaced the balance rubbers last week.
JA: Our top Whitegoods Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Whitegoods Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Whitegoods Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

What is the complete make and model of the unit?