Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Is my nameDonvalen Victoria. Spin dry is not working

Customer Question

is my name(###) ###-####Donvalen Victoria. Spin dry is not working reliably and at full speed. ***** **********@******.***. Thanks!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The machine does not continue from the rinsing cycle onto the spin dry quickly & when it does the speed is medium in speed not like it used to be
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most common cause of poor spin results is poor or slow drainage of the water from the tub. Is the water draining out at a good rate or does it trickle from the drain hose?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model no. Gw712
Serial no. BLN687026
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Is the water draining out at a good rate or does it trickle from the drain hose?